Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can you help a girl out???

My friend Linda from Painted Whyte is headed to Las Vegas, Nevada as well as Anaheim and Huntington Beach, California for vacation.

However, she also wants to do a little shopping to add to her inventory. Can anyone tell us some great places that Linda MUST see??? 

So if your familiar with antique shops, thrift stores, vintage boutiques, salvage yards or anything else that fits the bill in any of the above mentioned locations leave a comment with the info!!

She leaves in just a few days so we've got to act fast!! Let's see if we can help Linda score some GREAT Treasures!!!

Thank you!!

Angie

9 comments:

Leah said...

How about I just go with her and show her?!!! Lol!

Luvs!

Leanne said...

I got nothing for ya today, dear. Sorry. But if she comes to Chicago ... oh - wait - I got nothing for Chicago either (I don't get out much!) ;)

Hope she has a great time!

Hollywood forever, Kevin said...

Hi Angie, About 15 minutes from Anaheim is Old town Orange. More antique malls then you can do in a day. Huntington Beach not so much, she's have to google it as well as Vegas, although I have heard Vegas has a many antique malls and because of the recession there, the prices are good. Good luck to her and the treasure hunt, there's nothing better.

scrapwordsmom said...

I don't have any ideas...but whatever you decide I know will be fun for her.

I need a vacation myself...:)

I finally mailed your package today!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Wish I had something to contribute here, unfortunately, I am not very good when it comes to shops like that. sorry.

Trish said...

No me lady...I tend to stick to the East Coast.

Hope she has a great time!

Trish said...

No me lady...I tend to stick to the East Coast.

Hope she has a great time!

Jen said...

Oh sorry, never been. Let us know what she finds!
I love love love what you've done with Sheila's patio. It looks amazing. Glad to catch up on your latest posts!

Linda @ Painted Whyte said...

Thank you so much Angie and everyone for your suggestions. I am getting really excited because i have not been outside canada since i was in junior high- way long time ago! I was even excited to get my passport a couple of weeks ago - i know i'm a big nerd!!! Thanks again i really appreciate the help. You rock Ang!